Clifden Lake View Holiday Cabin
The cabin is located on the Connemara Greenway walking and cycling route, and it offers beautiful lake and mountain views. You will not be disappointed with the unrivalled views around every corner as you explore the region. Immerse yourself in unspoilt countryside, lake, bogland, mountains and woodlands.
Clifden Lake View Holiday Cabin – Sleeps 2The modern cabin is ideally placed to offer guests privacy, with wonderful views. It is made to a very high standard with lots of luxurious finishes and sleeps comfortably 2 people. It is ideal for the romantic getaway.
Property layout :
- Open-plan kitchen, dining area, living room with multi-channel smart TV
- Bedroom: double sleeping 2
- Bathroom with electric shower, WC and hand basin
The front porch of the cabin is a natural extension of the open plan living and dining room space and is a wonderful area to sit and relax or use as a dining area in the warmer weather. It is furnished with an outdoor table and chairs and offers beautiful lake and mountain views.
A washing machine and storage space is available in the wooden shed at the side of the cabin.
The cabin is electrically heated throughout.
Bed linen and towels are provided.
Smoking is not allowed
Sorry, no pets.
Not suitable for children and infants
Private parking is available on site for one car.
Local Area & Tourist AttractionsClifden, located only 3km away, is a picturesque coastal town nestled amid the stunning landscapes of Connemara, known for its rugged beauty and vibrant cultural scene. This bustling market town offers many bars, restaurants, shops, and services.
Things to do in a local area:
- Sky Road route overlooking Clifden Bay
- Walking routes: the Connemara Greenway (1km from the property), Derrigimlagh Loop walk, and the various walking trails throughout Connemara National Park
- Popular beaches: Cleggan, Claddaghduff, Renvyle, Ballyconneely, and Roundstone
- Festivals: Clifden Art Festival, The Connemara Pony Festival, Clifden Traditional Music Festival
- Alcock and Brown Landing Site: visit the spot where the first transatlantic flight landed in 1919
- Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden: a beautiful abbey set in a picturesque landscape with stunning gardens
- Connemara Heritage and History Centre: learn about the rich history and heritage of the region
- Derrigimlagh Bog: Explore the boglands and visit the Marconi Wireless Station, a historic site
- Connemara Championship Golf Links: Play golf with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Clifden Station House Theatre: Enjoy cultural performances and events in this historic railway station
- Galway City
IMPORTANT NOTES1. Heating and Electricity:
This is an extra charge which is mostly payable to the Property Manager/Owner. In some cases, energy is charged at a fixed daily rate or a rate per unit on the units consumed or you are required to top up a Pre-Paid Meter while in others, energy charges are included in the rate you have paid. We advise you to check with the local Owner/ Property Manager prior to arrival how this is calculated or prior to making the booking.
2. Security Deposit:
A minimum refundable security deposit of €200 (per property) must be paid prior to check-in to your holiday home to the local Property Manager/ Owner. This is either taken over the phone by pre-authorising your credit card when you call the Property Manager to arrange your arrival time 48 hours in advance of arrival or at others it is taken on arrival. In some locations and at certain times of year this can increase to €500 per property.
Independent kitchen (electric)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
Map and distances
Town centre - Clifden
Shops - Clifden
Bus station - Clifden
Restaurant - Clifden
Sand beach - Errislannan Bay Beach
Golf course - Connemara Golf Links
Sand beach - Selerna Beach
Sand beach - Anchor Beach
Nature reserve - Connemara National Park
Train station - Westport Train Station
Airport - Galway Airport
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
From the booking date until 29 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 50% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- The keys must be picked up during the above mentioned hours only.