Ballygarrett Holiday Home
Ballygarrett Holiday Home Description – Sleeps 12This spacious, modern and bright self catering holiday home sleeps comfortably 12 people and it provides you and your family with comfort and space. Enjoy the peaceful evenings by the fire being surrounded by breath taking Irish landscapes.
Property layout – ground floor:
- Bright open plan kitchen/dining room (dining area seats 6 people) with an open fire
- Living room with an open fire
- Bedroom 1: twin sleeping 2
- Bedroom 2: double en-suite sleeping 2
- Bedroom 3: double en-suite sleeping 2
- Utility room with washing machine
- Family bathroom with bath, WC and hand basin
- WC with hand basin
Property layout - first floor:
- Bedroom 4: 2 x double (en-suite) sleeping 4
- Bedroom 5: double (en-suite) sleeping 2
Large (half acre) enclosed garden with garden furniture is provided.
Secure on-site parking.
Towels are provided.
Local Area & Tourist AttractionsBallygarrett is a beautiful coastal holiday destination located on the east coast of Ireland in County Wexford. Located in Ireland’s Ancient East this seaside village has a selection of amenities including a pub, church, petrol station, grocery shop, café and farmer’s market.
Things to do in a local area:
- Old Bawn Beach, Bog and Warren
- Roney Point Beach, Courtown - home to famous family of seals
- Wide selection of golf courses: Ballymoney Golf Club, Courtown Golf Club, Tara Glen Golf Club, Woodbridge Golf Club, European Golf Club
- Gorey (16km) a large selection of boutique shops, book shops, cafes, beauty salons, restaurants and lively pubs
- Courtown (12 km) with a range of fun indoor and outdoor activities available
- Wexford (33 km) - called the Sunny South East because it has the most sunshine hours, and the least rain in Ireland
- Wells House and Gardens (10 km)
- Active Tribe, Courtown (adventure and leisure centre)
- Wexford Lavender Farm (30 km)
- JFK Arboretum (69 km)
IMPORTANT NOTES1. Heating and Electricity:
This is an extra charge which is mostly payable to the Property Manager/Owner. In some cases, energy is charged at a fixed daily rate or a rate per unit on the units consumed or you are required to top up a Pre-Paid Meter while in others, energy charges are included in the rate you have paid. We advise you to check with the local Owner/ Property Manager prior to arrival how this is calculated or prior to making the booking.
2. Security Deposit:
A minimum refundable security deposit of €200 (per property) must be paid prior to check-in to your holiday home to the local Property Manager/ Owner. This is either taken over the phone by pre-authorising your credit card when you call the Property Manager to arrange your arrival time 48 hours in advance of arrival or at others it is taken on arrival. In some locations and at certain times of year this can increase to €500 per property.
Independent kitchen (electric)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
From 28/5 To 28/8
Price: €10.00 / night
From 1/1 To 27/5
From 29/8 To 31/12
Price: €0.60 /Kw
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
Map and distances
Shops - Ballygarrett
Sand beach - Old Bawn Beach
Bus station - Ballygarrett
Town centre - Ballygarrett
Restaurant - Ballygarrett
Golf course - Blackwater Golf Course & Footgolf, Kilnew, Blackwater
Sand beach - Courtown Beach
Water park - Active Tribe, Courtown
Golf course - Courtown Golf Club, Golf Club, Courtown
Train station - Gorey
Golf course - Tara Glen Golf & Country Club, Ballymoney
Golf course - Ballymoney Golf Club, Ballymoney, Gorey
Train station - Enniscorthy
Golf course - European Golf Club, Brittas Bay, Co. Wicklow
Airport - Waterford Airport
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
From the booking date until 29 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 50% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- The keys must be picked up during the above mentioned hours only.