Benbulben View Holiday Home
Benbulben View Holiday Home – Sleeps 4
Benbulben View Holiday Home is a spacious and comfortable detached holiday accommodation surrounded by tranquil nature scenery. It has 3 bedrooms and sleeps comfortably 4 people:
Property layout – Ground floor:
- Bright kitchen with all mod cons
- Dining room (seats 6)
- Living room with open fire
- Bedroom 1: single sleeping 1
- Bedroom 2: single sleeping 1
- Bathroom in between Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2
Property layout – First floor:
- Bedroom 3: double sleeping 2
- Family Bathroom with bath, WC and hand basin
Enclosed garden with garden furniture is available for our guests.
Shed with laundry facilities (shared with the property owner).
Secure onsite parking.
WIFI is available.
Dogs are welcome (no additional cost).
Please note: This holiday home is attached to the owner's house.
Local Area & Tourist AttractionsWhat to do visit/do:
- Located on Wild Atlantic Way
- Streedagh Beach with famous Spanish Armada shipwreck site (Grange)
- Rosses Point Beach (Rosses Point)
- Mullaghmore Beach (Mullaghmore)
- Lough Gill (Sligo Town)
- Sligo Bay Sup (Ballinfull)
- Benbulben Loop (Sligo Loop)
- Queen Maeve Trail (Strandhill)
- Killaspugbrone Loop
- Hazelwood Loop (Sligo Town)
- Killaspugbrone Loop (Strandhil)
- Slish Wood Forest Walk (Sligo Town)
- The Sligo Way (Sligo Town)
- Mullaghmore Head (Mullaghmore)
- Knocknarea Mountain (Strandhill)
- Carrowmore Megalithic Cemetery (Carrowmore)
- Drumcliffe Church and Grave of W.B Yeats (Drumcliffe)
- Surfing: Sligo Surf Experience (Strandhill), Atlantic Surf School (Strandhill)
- Wild West Sailing (Mullaghmore)
- Freedive Ireland (Mullaghmore)
- Fishing (Drumcliff River/Glencar Lake)
- West Coast Kayaking (Sligo Town)
- Sligo Boat Charters (Rosses Point)
- Lissadell House & Gardens (Ballinfull)
- Island View Riding Stables (Grange)
- Caves of Keash Visitor Centre and Gift Shop (Ballymote)
- Branle’s Yard Rathcormac Craft Village (Rathcormack)
- Chain Driven Cycles (Sligo Town)
- Achonry Farmers Market (Co. Sligo)
- Sligo Aero Club (Strandhill)
- Sligo Oysters Experience (Sligo Town)
- Eagles Flying - Irish Raptor Research Centre (Ballymote)
- Golf Clubs: Strandhill Golf Club, County Sligo Golf Club
- Coney Island
For more attractions and local amenities check the Points of Interests dropdown menu within the Map and Distances section at the end of the page.
IMPORTANT NOTES1. Heating and Electricity:
This is an extra charge which is mostly payable to the Property Manager/Owner. In some cases, energy is charged at a fixed daily rate or a rate per unit on the units consumed or you are required to top up a Pre-Paid Meter while in others, energy charges are included in the rate you have paid. We advise you to check with the local Owner/ Property Manager prior to arrival how this is calculated or prior to making the booking.
2. Security Deposit:
A minimum refundable security deposit of €200 (per property) must be paid prior to check-in to your holiday home to the local Property Manager/ Owner. This is either taken over the phone by pre-authorising your credit card when you call the Property Manager to arrange your arrival time 48 hours in advance of arrival or at others it is taken on arrival. In some locations and at certain times of year this can increase to €500 per property.
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
From 28/5 To 28/8
Price: €0.60 /Kw
From 1/1 To 27/5
From 29/8 To 31/12
Price: €0.60 /Kw
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- Animals are admitted to this accommodation, except for dangerous animals.
Map and distances
Shops - Rathcormack
Bus station - Rathcormac
Lake - Glencar Lough
Golf course - Berties Pitch and Putt
Nature reserve - Ballygilgan Nature Reserve
Town centre - Sligo
Train station - Sligo Train Station
Nature reserve - Benbullben Cliffs
Golf course - The County Sligo Golf Club
Sand beach - Rosses Point Beach
Nature reserve - Union Wood Nature Reserve
Sand beach - Strandhill Beach
Airport - Sligo Airport
Sand beach - Cullenamore Beach
Sand beach - Trawalua Strand
Golf course - Castledargan Golf Course
Water park - Waterworld Bundoran
Nature reserve - Easkey Bog Nature Reserve
Water park - Waterpoint Leisure & Sunset Spa
Nature reserve - Glenveagh National Park
Nature reserve - Wild Nephin National Park
|September - 2023|
|October - 2023|
|November - 2023|
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
From the booking date until 29 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 50% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- Late arrivals: Make arrangements for late arrival with the destination agency. The total amount of the booking must be paid locally upon arrival.
- The keys must be picked up during the above mentioned hours only.