Rosslare Strand Holiday Home
Records show that Rosslare Strand, or simply Rosslare is one of the sunniest spots in Ireland. The seaside village has a selection of shops and good restaurants all within walking distance. The beach is lifeguarded during the bathing season, information can be found on the local notice boards at the beach. The beach attracts swimmers and families, while there are several reputable golf courses in the vicinity, such as Rosslare Strand Club or St. Helens Bay Golf Club & Resort.
Rosslare Strand Holiday Home – Sleeps 8 (maximum 6 adults and 2 children)Rosslare Strand Holiday Home is a two-story detached property set in a quiet development within easy walking distance to Rosslare village and strand. There is a wonderful open green to the front of the home, a great area for kids to enjoy.
Property Layout – Ground Floor:
- Kitchen: modern and bright with table seating 6 guests comfortably
- Living room: large space with a 2-seater and 4-seater sofa, open fire, Smart TV, DVD player, plus a high table with 2 stools.
- Conservatory: within the large living room which occupies a pool table
- Bathroom: bathroom with shower
Property layout – First floor:
- Bedroom 1: king size bed with work desk and couch
- Bedroom 2: double bed with two kallax storage units
- Bedroom 3: two double beds with en-suite, small walk-in wardrobe, and makeup table
- Bathroom: with bath no overhead shower
- Landing: outside the bedrooms there is a seating area with reading nook and balcony
Ideally the garden is enclosed with a secure fence and garden furniture, an excellent space for kids and your beloved dog. Private parking beside this holiday home is available for two cars.
Things to do in the local area- Rosslare Beach - a perfect spot for swimming, sunbathing, picnics, and long coastal walks
- Golf: there are several renowned golf courses in the local area, Rosslare Strand Club or St. Helens Bay Golf Club & Resort
- Water sports: try windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing
- Tintern Abbey: visit this well-preserved Cistercian monastery with beautiful gardens and trails
- Hook Lighthouse: explore the historic lighthouse and learn about maritime history
- Bird Watching: the local wetlands and estuaries are excellent for birdwatching
- Dining: devour the fresh local seafood and Irish cuisine in the local pubs and restaurants.
- Day Trips: guests are well situated for day trips to Wexford Town, Johnstown Castle, the Irish National Heritage Park, Wexford Opera House, Irish Agricultural Museum, Dunbrody Famine Ship plus much more
Heating and Electricity:
This is an extra charge which is mostly payable to the Property Manager/Owner. Heating and electricity for up to 7 nights is included, any additional nights are meter read. In some cases, energy is charged at a fixed daily rate or a rate per unit on the units consumed or you are required to top up a Pre-Paid Meter while in others, energy charges are included in the rate you have paid. We advise you to check with the local Owner/ Property Manager prior to arrival how this is calculated or prior to making the booking.
A minimum refundable security deposit of €200 (per property) must be paid prior to check-in to your holiday home to the local Property Manager/ Owner. This is either taken over the phone by pre-authorising your credit card when you call the Property Manager to arrange your arrival time 48 hours in advance of arrival or at others it is taken on arrival. In some locations and at certain times of year this can increase to €500 per property.
Pet Friendly Holiday Home:
This holiday home in Wexford will accept a maximum of 2 small dog per booking. Charges are payable on site to the Property Manager @ €25 per dog. The dog(s) must be kept on the tiled floor and they are not allowed in the bedrooms. Please mention your dog(s) at the time of booking via our call centre, as your dog(s) will not be accepted without prior confirmation.
Independent kitchen (electric)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
From 28/5 To 28/8
Price: €0.65 /Kw
From 1/1 To 27/5
From 29/8 To 31/12
Price: €0.65 /Kw
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- Animals are admitted to this accommodation, except for dangerous animals.
Map and distances
Sand beach - Rosetown Bay Beach
Sand beach - Doogans Warren Bay Beach
Shops - Centra Rosslare
Train station - Rosslare Strand
Sand beach - Bearlough Bay Beach
Golf course - Rosslare Golf Club
Sand beach - Rosslare Beach, Co. Wexford
Golf course - St. Helens Bay Golf Club & Resort
Town centre - Wexford
Airport - Dublin
Airport - Cork
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|April - 2024|
|May - 2024|
From the booking date until 29 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 50% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- The keys must be picked up during the above mentioned hours only.