Lakeview Waterville Holiday Home
Lakeview Waterville Holiday Home – Sleeps 5
This modern, spacious and bright self-catering holiday home sleeps comfortably 6 people and it provides you and your family with plenty of comfort and space. Enjoy the peaceful evenings by the fire while surrounded by breath-taking Irish landscapes.
Property layout – ground floor:
- bright open plan kitchen/dining/living room (dining area seats 6 people)
- family bathroom with bath, WC and hand basin
Property layout - first floor:
- bedroom 1: double sleeping 2
- bedroom 2: double sleeping 2
- bedroom 3: single sleeping 1 (children’s room)
Large garden is provided.
Secure on-site parking.
Local Area & Tourist Attractions
Waterville, located on the Wild Atlantic Way, is the only seafront village on the famous Ring of Kerry in Southwest Ireland. Locals call Waterville “the seafood capital of Ireland”. You can enjoy:
- Beautiful sandy beaches: Waterville Beach & Derrynane Beach
- Waterville is a home of two world-class golf courses: Waterville Golf links & Hogs Head Golf Club
- Lough Currane famous for fly fishing, from top-quality salmon and sea trout
- Kerry International Dark Sky Reserve (in Ballinskelligs) is ideal for stargazing
- Popular walking trails (The Kerry Way)
- Water sports: guided seashore safaris, snorkelling, kayaking, paddle boarding, boat tours and more
- Skellig Rocks Tours
- Events & Festivals: Charlie Chaplin Comedy Film Festival, Éigse na Brídeoige, Waterville Freedom Festival, Trailrunning Festival, Hardman Skellig Coast Triathlon and The Amergin Solstice Gathering
For more attractions and local amenities check the Points of Interests dropdown menu within Map and distances section at the end of the page.
IMPORTANT NOTES1. Heating and Electricity:
This is an extra charge which is mostly payable to the Property Manager/Owner. In some cases, energy is charged at a fixed daily rate or a rate per unit on the units consumed or you are required to top up a Pre-Paid Meter while in others, energy charges are included in the rate you have paid. We advise you to check with the local Owner/ Property Manager prior to arrival how this is calculated or prior to making the booking.
2. Security Deposit:
A minimum refundable security deposit of €200 (per property) must be paid prior to check-in to your holiday home to the local Property Manager/ Owner. This is either taken over the phone by pre-authorising your credit card when you call the Property Manager to arrange your arrival time 48 hours in advance of arrival or at others it is taken on arrival. In some locations and at certain times of year this can increase to €500 per property.
3. Sunday-Sunday bookings:
In peak season (30th of June – 25th of August) this holiday home only takes Sunday-Sunday bookings.
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
Map and distances
Shops - Waterville
Bus station - Waterville
Restaurant - Waterville
Sand beach - Waterville Beach
Golf course - Hogs Head Golf Club (world-class)
Golf course - Waterville Golf Links (world-class)
Sand beach - Derrynane Beac
Town centre - Cahersiveen
Train station - Killarney Train Station
Nature reserve - Killarney National Park
Airport - Kerry Airport
Waterville Links Holiday Homes are ideally located within walking distance of Waterville, a scenic seaside town in County Kerry. Waterville is a popular holiday destination located on the Iveragh Peninsula and on the Ring of Kerry on the southwest coast of Ireland. It is also located on the famous Wild...
|October - 2023|
|November - 2023|
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
From the booking date until 29 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 50% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- The keys must be picked up during the above mentioned hours only.