Let your holiday home with tridentholidayhomes.ie, Ireland’s largest serviced holiday rental provider. If you have a rental property we would love to hear from you. Whether you have a little cottage by the sea, a large townhouse or a cluster of holiday homes - we offer a flexible service that is tailored to your individual needs.
Whether you are a new owner, experienced in letting or thinking of buying, we can help you target a new audience or assist you with on-site management.
We are Irish owned and our head office is located in Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow, the beautiful Garden of Ireland. We have been successfully letting holiday homes in the best locations in Ireland to hundreds of thousands of holidaymakers from at home and abroad since 1986. Our 32 years’ experience gives us in-depth knowledge of the sector, a proven track record and a real passion for the self-catering sector of Irish tourism.
We provide a full marketing and reservations service for holiday home developments and individual property owners, which can be tailored to suit your specific needs. We also provide on-site management for groups of holiday homes and we can offer advice and help to new owners entering the market for the first time.
Why choose Trident Holiday Homes?
- List your property for FREE
- Fully integrated reservations system for all bookings - to include collection of deposits, balances, and pre and post customer care
- Professional property listing on our branded & trusted website www.tridentholidayhomes.ie
- Our reservation system is integrated with some of the world’s largest e-commerce listing sites such as Booking.com, HomeAway, Airbnb giving you instant exposure to a global audience.
- Professional photography organised when required
- Irish call centre manned by a team of professional, experienced and knowledgeable Irish sales agents
- Owner login where you can view your booking calendar, arrival details and management of owner bookings
- Access to over 30 years’ experience selling holidays and managing holiday homes throughout the island of Ireland
- Our dedicated Marketing team provide advertising and marketing for your property, plus inclusion in our digital marketing strategy which includes search engine optimization, search engine marketing, pay-per-click advertising, content marketing, social media marketing and email marketing, where we send out regular updates and offers to our database of holidaymakers to get your property noticed. Plus, inclusion on our various selected social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Professional local property management, if required
- We work closely with Tourism Ireland, Fáilte Ireland and overseas tour operators.
- All of the above services are included in our competitive commission rates